My Journey In Numbers...

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Today was EXHAUSTING! I was woken up in the middle of night but some text messages...argh! My day started at 4:30AM (much to my dismay). My body is not use to getting up soooo early....I am use to eating breakfast around 8 and then my snack around 10 and then I leave for lunch around 11:30 or so...and am eating by like noon. Of course this varies minimally every day...well today I had my snack around 8:30 and didn't get to eat again till noon and I was so stinkin hungry! I guess that is good now that my body is use to me eating everyday all day...it wasn't that long ago that I was forcing food into myself to the point of throwing up just so I would get nutrition and revive my metabolism....getting hungry is what Eric has wanted out of me from the beginning so...it is working I guess. I have to say...sometimes I miss not eating. My days were so much smoother when I didn't eat or drink water...I got so much more accomplished. Now I get hungry (and if I don't eat crabby) so I guess it is positive progress sometimes it is still hard though...and I still have days where I wish I could just stop eating again but I know that is not smart and I know when you stop eating after you have been eating for awhile it takes a long time for your body to not get hungry and I don't want to go through that phase again! I realize I am talking in circles...and that I don't make sense. Bottom line is I was hungry today and didn't know if I should have eaten something else or not. I know if I don't eat when I am hungry I run the risk of not getting hungry, but I don't want to eat more than I should...I know my daily calorie intake is higher because of my weight, but it just seems like so much food and like I don't really need it. I guess what I am saying here is I just don't know! My first and fabulous trainer (who moved to MO with his fabulous family) texted to check in on me tonight to see if I found a trainer...I gave him the lowdown...he seemed pleased and then asked the TOUGH question. I think that is all...unless you want to know about the boys in my life! :-)

5:50AM --> malt-o-meal, milk, whole grain toast
8:30AM --> apple
Noon --> pot roast, potatoes, carrots
3:30PM --> carrots
6:30 PM --> pot roast, potatoes, carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment