My Journey In Numbers...

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2010

Well...I was apparently busy or something last week and forgot to post!

Food log for today: 8:30am 2 scrambled eggs with cheese, 2 pieces of whole grain toast, glass of milk
10am - 1 apple
Noon - 6in sub from subway
8pm - whole grain pasta with marinara meat sauce, corn, milk

Tonight I had my first workout with the new trainer...hmmm. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised! I was a bit of a complainer and I whined some...or ALOT! ha ha ha I have to make sure he can handle me when I have a bad day at work....especially since I am working out with him the 2 days a week when I have regular 7am calls which means I will be tired by the time he gets me. Wait until he sees what I am like when I am in a good mood and having fun with my workouts again! In any event, it was a great workout. I am pleasantly exhausted (as my FB status states). Tummy is a little sore so I plan on taking some good pain meds tonight so I can sleep but overall, I am happy and hopefully for a long trainer/client relationship...as long as my bank account can handle it anyway.

Last week was a lot of grilled chicken breasts (marinated in my secret delicousness), quinoa, and frozen peas...YUMMY!

I am tired so you get a short...life is good post!

No comments:

Post a Comment