YAY! Vacation day from work! Well...I did answer some e-mails and take care of a few things in the morning while I waited for the washer repair man from Center Pointe Energy. I was about to jump on the treadmill for my cardio when he arrived...and then I never found time to get on there....ARGH! He fixes my washer...I think and then leaves. I pack a back and head south...to my best friend's house. I went to spend the day with her, her daughter Emma, and a house full of children under the age of 4 (she does home daycare) I was smart enough to pack some snacks, knowing if I didn't I wouldn't eat all day.
2/26 --> 10:00 1 piece of whole grain toast, scrambled eggs (2), hashbrowns, and milk
11:30AM ---> apple
1PM --> subway (6 inch spicy italian, baked chips)
5PM --> granola bar
7PM --> Pot roast, carrots, potatoes, milk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment