My Journey In Numbers...

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday was quite a day! Crazy packed with meetings, business lunch with my boss, and also my last day in the office as I was taking Friday as a vacation day. Well...what I forgot was that my boss was leaving for Paris on Saturday which meant we would have a lot to get through before she was gone. The day was as crazy as I thought...and then when I was shutting down at 5PM, of course she calls and needs something...so I don't get out of the office till nearly 5:30 and I had to be in St. Louis Park by 6 to workout with my trainer. I drove like crazy and was only a couple of minutes late...and THEN I remembered I had to present Erik's Wish Itinerary for his Wish Trip to Australia at 7:30 that night...which meant I had to be walking to my car at 7PM (meaning I had to end my workout a few minutes early). Ahhh the stress of it all! I arrived at Erik's house at 7:31 - PERFECT timing! All in all...with everything I had going on Thursday I think it went pretty well!

Workout with trainer - excellent workout...he made me run...and I did it! I do have a bone to pick with my lung doctor though...I had to use my rescue inhaler 3 times in a 20 minute timeframe. I have an appointment with him end of March, we might need to relook at my meds. I hate the suffocating feeling you get when you can't breathe.

Food Log: 2/25 --> 7:45 1 piece of whole grain toast, scrambled eggs (2), hashbrowns, and milk
10AM ---> apple
Noon --> chicken pot pie and a popover
3-5PM --> snacks of cold baby carrots
9PM --> Pot roast, carrots, potatoes, milk

No comments:

Post a Comment