MY GRADUATION PARTY IS TODAY! Well...as you can tell I am quite excited to celebrate my graduation from my masters program with my FABULOUS friends! Which also means bad calories will go into my system. So...I start off the day with 54 minutes of cardio at 6.5 incline and speed of 3.2. I did complete 2 one minute intervals where I ran at a speed of 4.3 and then I would go back to walking at 3.2 till I could breathe again. Cardio down, it was time to get ready to go to my party!
I did my cardio at noon on an empty stomach. Not sure if that was a good idea or not...I was told to do cardio on an empty stomach sometimes so that I could burn stored fat...BUT I was so hungry I couldn't focus on my cardio. Well then I didn't end up eating my first meal of the day till 2PM! I really need to focus on eating all day on weekends! I managed to get 2 meals in...no snacks.
2/27 --> 2PM 1 piece of whole grain toast, scrambled eggs (2), hashbrowns, and
8PM --> 1/2 burger with american cheese (nothing else on it) and about 6 or 7 french fries.
Got to bed about 5:30AM on Sunday - had an AMAZING party with my WONDERFUL friends...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment