My Journey In Numbers...

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wednesday February 17, 2010

Argh best describes today! Today was ROUGH at work...which explains the cherry coke I drank. In my defense, cherry coke once in a while won't kill me....the good news, I wasn't all that crazy about drinking it after I bought it. Oh well...whats done is done.

40 mins of cardio on the treadmill at 6.5 inlcine and speed of 3.2.

Food Log for Wednesday, Feb. 17, 2010
7:30AM cinnamon swirl bagel, glass of milk
9AM - apple
Noon - penne pasta with meat marinara sauce and green peas (ohh and a cherry coke - I KNOW)
4:30pm - granola bar
6pm - penne pasta with meat marinara sauce, garlic toast, glass of milk.

All in all, I am quite happy with my food/exercise. In my defense, my penne pasta is a whole grain pasta high in Omega 3 and protein...so better than normal starchy pasta!

No comments:

Post a Comment