Well I am about to come to an end of an era and I am really sad about it. The decision is made. I have yet to figure out if it is a good decision or bad...if it is the right decision or wrong...but it is made. After having a personal trainer for the last 18 months, next week I will have my final session. I am not anywhere near where I had hoped to be when I gave up my trainer, but that just means I have to be on top of it myself. I need to schedule in me time....I need to believe in me!
The hardest part is that I want to be healthy...I want to be full recovered from my surgery looking forward to a life...but I am not. My training was going so amazing until I started to decline and have more pain....I feel like my body is continuing to fail me and I am afraid soon I won't be able to overcome it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment