My Journey In Numbers...

Saturday, July 31, 2010

HIATUS!

I took a blogging hiatus.....and well I am kinda glad I did! I am at work and figured I would take the opportunity to document what is new...what hasn't change....and well whatever else I feel like writing!


The month of June was kind of a blur....I was SO busy at work! Starting the last 2 weeks in May, I worked 5 weeks straight (weekends included) and my days were all at least 15 hours long. It was AWFUL! I was supposed to take my HR Certification exam in the middle of June...I ended up postponing it until the end of June so I could try and study...well I didn't really have time to study so I took it and crossed my fingers. You get the results immediately and I PASSED! I was sooo excited I actually cried and then I went out and celebrated with my friends...my fabulous and amazing friends.

July came and went so fast I don't think I ever wrote the date that month! I had house guests for 3 weeks...my house was busy, loud, and fun (and I wouldn't have changed a thing)!! The giggles, the snuggles, and the bedtime stories...man do I miss my kiddos now!

No comments:

Post a Comment