Monday I said good-bye to an AMAZING friend who is moving to Virgina....and then last night I said good-bye to my trainer. I did not want this week to arrive or to have to say good-bye to either of these people...but it did and the good-byes were said. My future is up to me. It has always been up to me, but now that I am alone it is so much more obvious. The one thing that I have been wanting to get back is my energy...I still don't have it back. A new plan. The ups and downs of this life call for a new plan.
What that is...I don't know yet.
Am I gonna go back to doing The Shred with Jillian every morning before work?
Maybe.
Am I gonna do cardio in the mornings before work?
Maybe.
Am I gonna start slow and start by just getting myself to bed earlier and set my alarm for earlier?
Probably.
Changes are upon me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment