My Journey In Numbers...

Monday, January 11, 2010

January 9th. 2010

It has been a long time since I have done "good" cardio. Today was the day when I was going to start small and build up my cardio tolerance again...well that was my intention. I had a very lazy day and around 2 pm I got dressed in workout clothes and hopped on the treadmill. I set the incline to 6 and the speed to 3.2. About 8 minutes into my workout, I started to have a really hard time breathing. I stopped and stumbled into the bathroom for my inhaler. After using that 3 times I was ready to give it another go. I decreased the incline to 5.5 and the speed to 3.0. For the next 60 minutes, my cardio went GREAT! Keeping the incline at 5.5 or 6.0 and the speed between 3.0 and 3.2. I started to get very shaky at the end and knew I wasn't pushing much oxygen, so I stopped and medicated myself. Then I got ready and headed to Lonsdale for a fabulous birthday party...which also means my eating and drinking for the rest of the night wasn't the best. I did drink 4 or 5 bottles of water to flush out the bad stuff I was eating and drinking at the party. I also snacked on carrots at the party and drove everyone crazy!

Food Log from Saturday, January 9, 2010
11AM - bowl of cheerios with 1% milk
4PM grilled cheese sandwich on whole grain bread and tomato soup with whole wheat crackers
Birthday party -
can of cherry coke
2 slices of pizza
carrots
culvers cake

No comments:

Post a Comment