Well...it is 8:46pm and I should be doing cardio...instead I am going to blog about how I didn't do cardio. I got a lot of stuff done around the house and worked on a couple of my wishes for MAW, so I don't feel too awful about missing my workout...I should though. I am really tired today - I think I am getting sick and I have to be at work super early tomorrow....WOW even I can't stand my excuses anymore for missing my workout. Guess that means I will do cardio for the next 4 days straight to make up for it...so you better hold me accountable for that!
Daily Food Log for Wednesday, January 13, 2010
8AM - cinnamon swirl bagel and milk
10:30AM - 1 honeycrisp apple
1PM - penne pasta in red sauce and green beans
3PM - protein pudding with syntha 6 and nilla wafers
4:30PM - about 10 baby carrots
7pm - 1 softshell taco and milk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment