I was up really late last night and then didn't sleep well....which translates to "I overslept, was late to work, and rushed all day". Does not make for a good attitude in living a healthy lifestyle. In any event, I did pretty good with food and ended my night with 50 minutes of cardio --> incline of 6 and speed of 3.2. I was breathing pretty good by the time I finished and sweating a bit...I love the fan on my treadmill...keeps me cool and keeps me going! Putting a TV, VCR, and DVD player in front of my treadmill was the BEST decision I ever made!
Food Log from January 12, 2010
8:30AM -->cinnamon swirl bagel with butter and a glass of 1% milk
10AM --> 1 honeycrisp apple
Noon -->subway - 6in spicy italian on white, baked lays, barq rootbeer
3:30pm --> protein pudding (made with syntha 6) and nilla wafers
7pm --> penne pasta with red sauce and glass of 1% milk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment