My Journey In Numbers...

Saturday, January 9, 2010

January 8th, 2010

Yesterday was an okay food day...till I got off work and went out with Deb. Then I had greasy appetizers while we watched the hockey game and talked about boys. I got home too late to workout which was another bummer! Today is a new day. I slept well and am getting ready for breakfast and then cardio! I went to the chiropractor yesterday and got adjusted so I am feeling much better. My chest and shoulders are still a bit sore from my upper body workout on Thursday so I have to a lot of stretching and ice today.

Food Log from Friday, January 8, 2010
7AM - 1.5 cups dry cheerios and 12 oz 1% milk
8:30AM - 8 oz apple juice
10:30AM - 1 Navel Orange
Noon - 6in spicy italian sub from subway (no cheese no veggies) on white bread, 1 bag baked lays, 12oz. barqs
5PM - granola bar
6-10PM - Appetizers (waffle fries, potato skins, and tortilla chips) and 2 pieces of pizza - Really BAD few hours!

2 comments:

  1. Good girl! You've got to start somewhere. I'm officially subscribed to your blog, so you'd better post and post and post (and inspire me to get back to it after I have baby).
    I'm with ya every step!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs. B that means alot! One day at a time....

    ReplyDelete