My Journey In Numbers...

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Stupid

Some people say stupid things. Normally I just look at it as they are the ignorant ones and I shouldn't waste my time with them. It is harder when it is a friend. Well guess what?! Unless you are in my situation or have gone through this I don't care what YOUR opinions are on the subject. I don't care what you think about anything nor do I want to listen to you when you think you know EVERYTHING. I don't want to talk about it and you aren't helping the situation. The doctor and I had a good conversation....she basically told me I will not live a full life free of pain until I have everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) removed. May 24th I find out more information on how things are "growing" if they are...

Today I woke up with a pain medication hangover...yesterday was a BAD day. I took more pain pills than is safe and was on my feet for like 6+ hours working a gala event for Make A Wish. It was a great night overall, I just wish I could have enjoyed it more.

Lots of professional sports players attended (Vikings and Timberwolves), TV personalities, and of course all the movers and shakers in Minnesota. The gowns, the jewels, the handbags, OH MY! This was certainly something I have never experienced before and it was oh so fun!

Friday and Saturday were rough days, I didn't workout either day. Today I feel well and will get my cardio in...sometime. I didn't eat much - like 2 meals both days...but again today should be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment