I hurt...I hate hurting...it is like a constant reminder that I am broken. I hurt when I take my pain meds to the point where people at work and vendors are starting to ask questions and look at me strange...I HATE THAT!
I didn't really pay attention to the paper I was given at specialty scheduling when I left the clinic on Friday...now I looked at it. "OB Ultrasounds on patients less than 14 weeks" Well no shit sherlock....thank you Captain Obvious for reminding me! Really do they have to title an ultrasound protocol like that?
My thigh hurts....I don't know why...I don't know if I pulled something working out or what. It hurts to walk, to workout, to do everything...that just SUCKS!
On a positive note...I ran 1.75 miles tonight! YAY...worked up a good sweat and watched my Twins beat Detroit :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so sorry you are hurting so bad Kayla!
ReplyDeleteI'm so proud of you too though! I've been trying to get back into running (my pre-endo workout of choice), but I've barely been able to manage half a mile. You're almost up to two!
Thanks! I figure if I hurt sitting, sleeping, and just living in general why not hurt while I am doing something good for myself ;-)
ReplyDelete