My Journey In Numbers...

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May 11, 2010

It is going to be a nice long week...3 consecutive 16-18 hour work days Followed by a long Friday, Saturday, and the Sunday I work at the hotel and will have to work several hours on my day job as well...I am sooo looking forward to May 22 when I think if I am lucky I might just get a few hours to myself.

Got home a little after 9 last night, ate dinner, took pain pills and went to bed (productive day I know). Today was a horrible day at work. I was buried in work and meetings and literally running around the office. It was quite evident at work that I was in a lot of pain. I was holding my stomach while walking around or standing and talking...it is like an instinctive protective measure when I am in pain like holding it will help...it doesn't but I do it anyway...I have always done it.

I have been trying to eat and been doing pretty good....had great workouts Thursday - Sunday...nothing yesterday or today. Tomorrow is a new day and brings a workout with A...poor guy is getting quite an exhasuted client.

Another 7am start to the day Wednesday and I still have a bit of work to finish off yet....so I am gonna get to that so I can get some sleep tonight!

2 comments:

  1. I know that pose ... "holding your stomach". Stooped over a little bit too, right? I don't know how you get through your work days feeling like that. I hope today was a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup...that is the exact position. It is AWFUL. Lots of pain meds is the only way.

    ReplyDelete