My Journey In Numbers...

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Oh my achin' back....

This post is dedicated to....that person who is smarter than me (in some areas!)...and who might actually know what he is talking about. I am kidding of course. I know he knows what he is talking about...but the last couple of days have REALLY HIT HOME! That saying "Don't use your back...use your legs" while we were doing certain workouts on Monday...well my achin back is telling me I didn't listen very well! Everything hurt on Tuesday (back, shoulders, legs) and on Wednesday and then this morning I couldn't wear my 4inch heels because my legs still hurt! Alas I might need to improve my listening skills...

AMAZING cardio Tuesday and Wednesday night! I am sooo proud of myself for getting in an hour Wednesday night even though I was soooo tired from the day I literally could have went to bed for the night at 7PM! I forced myself onto the treadmill and felt sooo much better after working out! Tonight I will get my butt kicked by A again and then tomorrow morning is the dreaded appointment.

On a little bit of a funny note...I had early morning meetings today and I ran back to my desk about 9:30 and passed a couple of my co-workers. One of them looks at me and says: "Oh my gosh you are absolutely beautiful today! The colors, your curls, the outfit it is just all working." Hmmm maybe I need to embrace my natural curly hair more often! The funny part about the scene is that I opted not to wear eye make-up today because my day had to start too early! As strange and unexpected as it was, it was a very nice way to start my day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment