Going out of town is stressful! Worked a looong day - doctor appt half way through then fun wedding dress shopping, a Make A Wish thing, and packing this evening! I may need to skip my workout so I can get stuff around my house...in less than 48 hours I will be in Florida! YAY I soooo need to get out of MN and escape my life. Can I pretend that I am someone else and that everything is okay? Probably not...but I sure am going to try!
Food Log for Tuesday
9:55 --> 2 scrambled eggs, whole grain toast, milk (I am getting closer to being able to eat all of the 2 eggs I prepare every morning!
1PM --> subway (6in. spicy italian (no cheese or dressing), baked lays, water
4:30 --> apple
7:30 --> ham steak, potatoes, milk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment