My Journey In Numbers...

Friday, March 12, 2010

March 3-11

Well clearly I did not blog while I was on vacation. Lets first list my workouts since I last blogged...

Saturday (6th) I did 62 minutes of cardio at 6.5 incline at a speed of 3.2. I worked up a good sweat on this one!
Sunday (7th) I did 45 minutes of cardio at 6.5 incline at a speed of 3.2. Then I HAD to spend some time at the pool...this was my last day to do so. I swam some laps, relaxed in the hot tub and enjoyed the sun!
Monday (8th) nothing
Tuesday (9th) cardio - all at 6.5 incline: 1 mile and 3.2 speed, 2 miles at 3.3 speed, and .5 mile at 3.4 speed....roughly 64 minutes.
Wednesday (10th) worked out with trainer
Thursday (11th) worked out with trainer and then cursed him all night long. I HAVE to be a better advocate. We did ab focused workouts two days in a row and I was in so much pain last night I was actually crying when I was trying to sleep.

I did not work-out Tuesday (2nd) or Wednesday (3rd)....things were just too crazy trying to get ready for Florida. Then I ended up getting about 4 hours of sleep before I had to be at a work conference (Thursday morning) and then spent 6 hours in airports and on planes getting to Fort Myers. I made it in time for a Twins spring training game (WOO-HOO!) and then went to my hotel and crashed! Got about 5 hours of sleep before I left my hotel for New Port Richie. I surprised my Grandma for lunch and visited with her for a bit before I had to head to Kissimme Florida and then Orlando. I toured Give Kids The World Village (www.gktw.org) and met the president - AMAZING. I then went to Epcot and explored that Disney Park for a bit before I made the long drive back to Fort Myers. So I didn't workout on Friday either but I did walk alot at the parks - so at least I wasn't lazy. After driving almost 500 miles (and over 9 hours total) on friday I was too exhausted for anything but bed. I did get my cardio in Saturday and Sunday, and then headed to the airport in the wee hours of Monday morning on 2.5 hours of sleep. Once I arrived back in MN, I had an eye appointment and then slept on the couch till dinner. Too exhausted to even think straight I did not workout again.

Florida was AMAZING! It was so nice to get into the sun and away from MN. Sadly I went to GKTW and Disney and it was AWFUL seeing all the families. I was at Epcot for less than 2 hours because it was horrible. I did not want to be happy for anyone. Thankfully I was able to call my bestfriend and she talked to me for over an hour and kept me from falling too far. I am glad to be home, but not glad to be back at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment